God, I Feel Sad
Launch Team Details
March 13th – April 7th
To participate on the launch team, there are a few requests and many rewards. You can find those details on this page.
The team is gathering now, and registration will close March 10th. We hope you will consider being a team member!
Our primary form of communication for the launch will be through email from Stephanie Alton with The Blythe Daniels Agency. The plan is to send a few emails each week. Just enough to keep you up-to-date, but not so many that you dread seeing her name pop into your inbox.
You will be able to connect with the authors at the Zoom parties and interact with them on their Instagram accounts.
- Pre-Order 1 copy of God, I Feel Sad at your retailer of choice. Be sure to keep your receipt number!
- Complete this REGISTRATION FORM. Be sure to have the order/receipt number from your pre-order handy.
- Promise to do an Amazon and Goodreads review for God, I Feel Sad by April 7, 2023.
- Promise to share about God, I Feel Sad, online and/or in-person.
- A digital copy of God, I Feel Sad to use until your pre-ordered book arrives
- A chance to win one of several copies of God, I Feel Sad. Along with exclusive swag just for this book.
- Other prizes available are:
- 15-minute one-on-one Zoom with Tama Fortner to ask her anything about writing for children
- An emotion coaching session for parents with Michelle Nietert, LPC-S, via Zoom
- 1 $50 Amazon gift card
- God, I Feel Sad swag
- Book bundles (some are pictured below)
- Exclusive videos from Michelle and Tama
- A get together via Zoom to kick things off
- A celebration party to close things out
- More to be announced